Wednesday, June 13, 2007
This is a post for ytd.
Was too busy to blog ytd so yeah.
Oh, forgot to mention that me and Kimberly watched Shrek 3 last weekend. Lol, yeah with all the little kids. We even had to line up cuz there was so many pple and there was a movie every hour. Wow.

Everytime I can't be bothered to blog cuz I have to think.
But in the end, it's worth it tho. :]



I rllly shouldn't start with a weird picture eh ??
Lol, but Madeleine looks PRETTTAYEE here. >:D
Took this at lunchtime.
It's winter now. It's rlllly freakin cold outside.
My hands are having a mental breakdown.
Kk actually those ain't the words to use. Lol.



Oh my gosh, they look absolutely G.O.R.J.E.Z.Z !!! > :P
My pretty ladies; Brittany and Laura. x0x0



Geeeez, how beautiful are Philippa's eyes ?? :)
*Tries to imitate Puss-In-Boots' eyes*
You can't rllly tell now tho.

I have somemore REALLLY funny pictures taken in art, so wait for them to load.



I rllllly love this car Brandon and I made. Awwwww.
METRO . SEXY . RETRO CAR. Sweeeeet ~ 8)
Anyway, loves it. It's pretty mad. ;)
Altho, too bad there wasn't much fluro colours cept for the fluro green.



PRETTY BABY. PRETTY BABY. I'm trying to find a song for Kim.

Mr Moawad is MAD. He's SICKENING. Need a break from him.
Can't wait for the holidays cuz HE'S TOO MUCH.
Always dismiss pple one by one. Like, OHMYGOSH I don't have such patience.
LUCKILY, yes luckily, Monday was the Queen's birthday. Didn't get kept in @ lunch cuz didn't need to go to skool.
Geeeeez, talk about annoyance. It's FRUSTRATING. > :@



PATTY AND SCARLETT. Lol I swear that Patrick is so self conscious.
Hahahaha, Pff.. he thinks his jumper makes him look fat there. Lmao.



Vincent looks gd there. >:D Ay !! HAHAHA > :P
Rohan's camera shy. Awwww.



Yay !!! I rmb there was this time where I accidentally shouted PIPPIE !!!!! Like, no one ever calls her that. So then Jordan heard me and he was like "WTF, Pippie ?!?!?!". Ahaha it was hilarious. > :D :D

Ok these are the funny pictures that luckily I caught on camera.



ROFLMAO. LOOK @ ROBBIE'S FACE. >:D:D:D:D:D
Hahah, Robbie sure loves him and his brown clay. ^^ Mmmm~..
It kinda bended and went all deformed tho. AWw.

Kk, the nxt one is worst.



Then after the art tcher scolded them. >:/
She sounds like the tcher from Jimmy Neutron.
In other words, like a chicken. No offence tho.



Brandon looks pretty hot here. :)
Like it when pple actually smile.
People who smile make me happy. But not too much of it tho.
That's just weird.. o.0



HEHE. Robert got carried by Rohan. HAHA. > :P
It was so cuteeeeee !!! ^^
I've always wanted a lil brother. 0.0



Laura, Brit, Sharni & MEMEMEME.
I think lil Britney's at the back.
This is the best picture of all. :]
Jayden's not supposed to be in the pic.
He's just extra. LOL.

Gotta watch PRISON BREAK.
I'm S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G.
Yeah that's all.

Labels:

Posted at 7:41 PM

About Me

"LOVE ME OR HATE ME,
EITHER WAY,
YOU'RE THINKING OF ME."

LORRAINE MARIE LIM
A year older every October

Music, The 80's, Rock'n'Roll, Drums
Cupcakes, Cotton Candy, Waffles
Travelling, Road Trips, Accents
Dreadlocks, Mohawks, Faux Hawks
Tattoos, Piercings, Graffiti, Art
Red Roses, Pretty Smells, Make Up
Photography, Filming, Horror, Love
Stars, Leopard Print, Trashy Lingerie
Love Letters, Stargazing, Bubble Baths
Going out, Night Life, Movies, Coffee
Intoxication, Gloomy Bear, Hello Kitty
Secrets, Surprises, Cuddles, Candles
Vintage Stuff, Red 1953 Buick Skylark
Zombies, Vampires, Ninjas, Halloween
Alice In Wonderland, Red Nailpolish

AUSTRALIA TIME

SINGAPORE TIME


Comments


Links

Alvin
Amanda
Andy
Clarence
Heekent
June
Kailin
Kenn
Kris
Kimberly
Lance
Lin
Farhan
Noah
Parveen
Pepper
Tim
XinYi
ZhuanMei


Music